Microorganisms and bacterial biofilms in dental plaque cause a number of oral health concerns that can lead to systemic health challenges. Dental microorganisms are implicated in the propagation of endotoxins such as LPS, and this “leaky mouth” effect can have the same implications as “leaky gut” in terms of systemic issues. Use of the broad-spectrum botanicals in Dentalcidin™ can assist in removing biofilms and plaque and are an excellent way to promote and maintain healthy teeth and gums. Dentists also recommend concurrent use of Dentalcidin™LS Liposomal Oral Care Solution as increased botanical support for periodontal challenges and for use after any dental work or cleaning.
• Daily use toothpaste with 20% Biocidin® broad-spectrum combination for healthy teeth and gums
• Professional grade Zeodent® Hydrated Silica for gentle and effective cleaning and whitening
• Added aloe assists in soothing and repairing gums
• Essential oil combination assists in reducing biofilms and supports gum health
• Free from sugar, gluten, fluoride and artificial flavorings and colors
• Tastes great, perfect for both children and adults
- Targets Oral Parasites, Fungus, Candida, Mycotoxins and Bacterial Infections In The Mouth.
Ingredients: Sorbitol, Water, Biocidin (Bilberry fruit extract, Grape seed extract, Shiitake mushroom extract, Goldenseal root, Noni fruit extract, Garlic bulb, White Willow bark, Milk Thistle seed, Raspberry fruit, Echinacea Purpurea plant extract, Echinacea Angustifolia root, Black Walnut hull, Black Walnut leaf, Lavender oil, Oregano oil, Galbanum oil, Tea Tree oil, Fumitory aerial parts extract, Gentian Lutea root), Vegetable glycerin, Hydrated silica, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Tocopherol, Natural organic flavor, Cellulose Gum, Peppermint oil, Aloe, Cinnamon oil, Tangerine fruit extract, Bitter orange fruit extract, Sweet orange peel extract, Ascorbic acid, Citric acid, Lactic Acid, Clove oil, Tea Tree oil