Heavy Metal Detox
Chlorella Can Remove 80% Of Heavy Metals From The Body Within 42 Days
There are many heavy metals that people are exposed to regularly without realizing it. Mercury, cadmium, and aluminum, among others, are able to embed themselves into our central nervous systems and bones, bio-accumulating for years until we start to suffer acute health problems from heavy metal poisoning. The simple and proper dose of chlorella; however is a powerful chelator for numerous heavy metals.
Chlorella mobilizes more toxins than it can carry out of the body, it may flood the connective tissue (where the nerves reside) with metals, that were previously stored in safer hiding places." This can cause retoxification if another binding agent isn't used to help rid the body of the heavy metals that are 'found' in their hiding places throughout the body. Simply by adding chlorella - an intestinal absorbing agent, the retoxificaiton of the system is prohibited. Clinical studies completed recently proved that heavy metal chelation chlorella can naturally remove an average of 87% of lead, 91% of mercury, and 74% of aluminum from the body within 42 days.
The properties of chlorella are:
- Chlorella is antiviral.
- It binds to dioxins and other environmental toxins.
- It repairs the body's detoxification functions.
- Improves glutathione - the bodies master antioxidant.
- Binds to heavy metals exceptionally well.
- Alpha and gamma lineolic acids in chlorella help increase the intake of fish oil and other important fatty acids.
- Methyl-coblolamine repairs the nervous system and damaged neurons which often suffer from heavy metal poisoning.
- Chlorella contains the most easily absorbed form of B12 and B6.
- Chlorella is high in amino acids, and thus ideal for vegetarians.
- Chlorella is able to open cell walls, which is necessary for detox processes.
- Chlorella restores healthy gut flora.
- Chlorella is still being studied for its detoxifying effects, since science cannot fully understand how it has developed over millions of years to be so effective in ridding the body of unwanted substances
Chlorella is an exceptional source of chlorophyll, vitamins, minerals, omega-3 fatty acids, and a complete source of all nine essential amino acids. Chlorella is cultivated indoors in a closed, pure tank environment, yielding consistently higher quality without the high risk of industrial contamination found in outdoor cultivation.Indoor cultivation produces a soft, much thinner cell membrane with higher digestibility, better taste, and no need for “broken cell wall” processing used on other chlorella products.